Thursday, May 1, 2014

Future of this blog

Okay so I've been thinking how best to use this blog. I would really like to post regular articles about progress I made building and painting miniatures, to share community projects like kickstarters, to share tutorials and write product reviews.

I still want to completely change the look, feel and layout of this blog. Reason for this is to give it a unique and individual look and with that make it look more professional. 

If you, the reader, have ideas for this blog, suggestions on what I can do or how to improve, please post a comment down below in the comments.

Again, thanks for reading these initial and rather boring posts and I hope I can entertain you with my articles in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. hi fear really looking forward to following your blog I have just got an airbrush so am interested in learning to use it.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason!
      Thanks for reading. I will get to doing tutorials and paint step-by-step articles in the near future!

      Delete