Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm not dead!

Hi everybody,

I'm just writing this little message to let you guys know that I haven't given up on blogging yet but that the last two weeks where very busy at work. I have been painting up my new Godslayer Halodyne Hill Ogres.

I have also been composing a list of articles I would still like to write.
Some of these articles are:

# Airbrush 101, an article where I disassemble my airbrushes and talk about cleaning it.
# Zenithal highlighting red, yellow and green. All different colors to help you set a good basecoat, with shading, to make painting miniatures a lot easier.
# brush cleaning and maintenance, just because cleaning it in water isn't as clean as you suspect.

If anyone reading this has suggestions, please just put them in the comments below and  I will do my best to accommodate.

Along the way, I really hope I can also squeeze in some step-by-step articles of miniatures I've painted and hopefully some product reviews of things I found and bought or kickstarters I've backed.

As for now, I sadly have nothing more to report so I will leave you all with a WIP picture of my Hill Ogres.

Godslayer Halodyne Hill Ogre squad

No comments:

Post a Comment